Are you analytical and do you have experience with performing analytics with large data sets? Are you experienced in inventory control and are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your horizons? Look no further!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a senior inventory control analyst for a supplier of transport and logistic services in Schiphol-Rijk (Amsterdam). In this role, you will coordinate various inventory control functions and processes.
About the organization
- Review inventory requirements for operations
- Ensure and validate the implementation of new strategies and initiatives
- Observe, audit, record and report discrepancies and bad inventory practices
- Guide and resolve existing discrepancies and Root Causing existing challenges, by working closely with Inventory teams and other departments
- Guide and review proposed preventive measures
- Analyse and advise in order to exceed customer metrics (cost, quality, and responsiveness)
- Maintain documentation of processes that are followed by the departments
- Train and support training of associates so an up-to-date understanding of processes, policies and procedures is maintained
- Create, maintain and validate inventory control reports to ensure process alignment and visibility of existing challenges
The company you will be working for is one of the largest suppliers of transport and logistic services of the world. It is an international organization with 22 locations in the Netherlands alone and 3.200 employers.
You will be working in an informal and dynamic environment with motivated colleagues. You will report to the senior program manager. It is an international organization where English is the spoken language. You will have frequent contact with your colleagues at other sites and staff members, for example, HR and safety and security.Working hours
You will work from Monday to Friday between 7 am until 6 pm. What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of € 3.500 per month
- Fulltime job of 40 hours per week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (with a maximum of 140 euro per month)
- Contract directly with the company
- Chance of getting a permanent contract
We offer a fulltime position in an interesting and challenging environment, where you have the opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues.Job requirements
In order to apply for this job it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have at least a bachelor`s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain or Logistics
- You have at least 2 years professional experience
- You have WMS knowledge
- You have a clear understanding of inventory control, warehouse, and business concepts
- You are comfortable performing analytics with large data sets
- You have Access experience and expert level Excel skills
- You live up to 30 kilometers from Schiphol-Rijk, for example in Amsterdam, Amstelveen or Hoofddorp
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to deal with complex, short-time frame solutions
You can start in accordance as soon as possible.Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.The application process
• Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
• Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
• Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
• The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
• Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.We are looking forward to your online application!