Which requirements do you need to meet to quality for the position of warehouse employee at CEVA Logistics?
- You have at least 6 months of experience in the field of logistics, for instance as an order picker, logistics employee or warehouse employee
- You are capable of performing physically demanding work
- You preferably have a valid fork-lift or reach truck certificate
- You are willing to participate in an Air-Freight Safety Employee training (paid for by Manpower)
- You are available to work 40 per week
- You are willing to work between 6.00 and 19.00 hrs
- You have your own means of transportation (for instance a bicycle, car, moped or motorbike) to get to the working location
- You live within 25 minutes’ distance of Wijchen, for instance in Nijmegen or Groesbeek
- You can apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don’t have a criminal record
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!