To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have a university of applied sciences (HBO) degree
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience as a customer service representative
- You master a Nordic language in speech and writing, for example Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic or Finnish
- You master the English language in speech and writing
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 40 km from Maastricht, for example in Geleen, Heerlen or Valkenburg
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!