- You are available for work on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- You are available to work 32 hours per week
- You are willing to work between 06.00 – 21.00
- You are willing to work overtime untill 24.00 during the high season
- You are 18 years or older, because of the late working hours
- You live less than 50 kilometers from Oud- Gastel (for example in Breda, Etten-Leur or Oosterhout)
- You can request a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
Interested in this position? Please apply online.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!