To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a commercial, shared services, industrial or manufacturing or engineering related role
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are a native German speaker
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Bergen op Zoom, Hulst or Goes
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You can apply for a certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Manpower and Dow Chemical are looking for a candidate with strong negotiation and communication skills. You’re also able to conduct financial and market analyses and are proficient with procurement systems. Start date
This job starts from January 2018.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!