When do you qualify for the job of customer service representative? When you:
- Hold at least an intermediate vocational education level 4 (MBO 4) degree
- Have at least 1 year of previous working experience as a customer service representative or similar in an international organisation
- Have a good to excellent command of the English language (C1 level)
- Are a native Greek speaker and are able to speak and write Greek very well
- Are available to work 40 hours per week (24 or 32 hours per week is also possible)
- Live a maximum of 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Hulst, or you are willing to relocate to the Terneuzen area
- Own your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- Are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- Are not already in mediation for a job at Dow or the Dow Servicecenter
- Have a valid work permit for the Netherlands
In agreement, you will start work immediately.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!