To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are 18 years or older (because of the working hours)
- You can provide a certificate of good behavior ( this is a statement indicating that you do not have a criminal background
- You are available for a minimum of 32-40 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Venray, for example in Nijmegen, Weeze or Helmond
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!