To qualify for the job of four-way truck driver, it’s important that you meet the following requirements:
- You possess a valid four-way truck certificate
- You have previous experience in logistics and experience in driving a four-way truck
- You speak English at a basic level
- You are available for a fulltime job (40 hours per week)
- You are willing to work in shifts
- You have your own means of transportation (bike, car, moped, etc.)
- You can apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG) which shows that you haven’t committed any criminal offences
- You live within 50 km of Venray, for instance in Weeze, Nijmegen or Venlo
In this job, you can start as soon as possible!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!