To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a minimum of an intermediate vocational education (MBO) level 4 degree
- You have at least one years of working experience with Quality System Architecture and Systems (e.g. SRR, LIMS, SAP-ECC)
- You have a good command of the English language
- You are experienced in working with computers
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Middelburg or Goes
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Upload your CV
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!