As Product Manager you are responsible for the product management and market research throughout the product lifecycle. You have a central position in the organization and interface with many different departments, organizing the success of your product lines. You are reporting to the Head of Marketing and Sales. You are responsible for the success of your product line(s). You work in close collaboration with Sales, Marcom, R&D and Supply Chain. You will be responsible for all aspects of product management and market research for your individual product line(s).
You are the voice of the customers inside the organization.
Your activities include, but are not limited to;
- Lifecycle management of your product portfolio.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback (Voice of Customers). The input is necessary to cover life cycle management, product portfolio optimization and the support of strategy implementation for the architecture segment.
- Development of a marketing plan, including the analysis of competition and business results.
- Training to sales and service engineers.
- Development of the communication strategy for your product and ensure its implementation with the Marcom department.
- Development of the technical documentation for your product line that may be required by the service organization.
- Product launch management, including pricing strategies, regulatory compliances and trainings.
- Setting requirements for the supply of products including packaging, delivery times and conditions, including alignment with supply chain on inventory management.
- Research of end customer & relative technology market trends for future product requirements.
- Refinement and enhancement of product strategy and tactics for your product line.