To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
In addition you recognize yourself in the profile below:
- You have at least a MSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or other Sciences
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience. Experience in Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Logistics would be beneficial
- You master the English language in speech and writing
- You are available for a minimum of 36 hours per week
- You live up to 100 km from Terneuzen, for example in Roosendaal, Bergen op Zoom or Middelburg
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are able to manage multiple, cross-functional project teams and challenge the status quo;
- You have sound analytical skills
- You have technical proficiency in the use of computer applications. Experience with SAP Business Warehouse is a plus
- You want to keep developing yourself
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!