Technician Polish language Medtronic Heerlen | Heerlen | Fulltime | Manpower Vacaturenr: 37617991

Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Waarom? Klik hier voor meer informatie.

Sluiten

Technician Polish language Medtronic Heerlen

Publicatiedatum: 24 oktober 2017
Regio: Limburg
Opleidingsniveau: MBO
Vakgebied: Industrieel/productie
Aantal uren per week: 40
Full time/Part time: Fulltime
Client: Medtronic
Salarisindicatie: Loon per maand
€ 2300,00 per maand € 13,29 per uur
Vacaturenummer: V-0008523

Over de functie

Do you have a level-4 intermediate technical vocational diploma (MBO-4)? Are you fluent in Polish and can you discuss technical matters in the English language? And do you have working experience in the field of mechanics and/or technology? Then Manpower is looking for you!

Manpower is looking for a technician who is fluent in Polish for Medtronic in Heerlen.

Responsibilities 
In this role you will be repairing and maintaining customers’ products in accordance with company policies and procedures. As a technician, you can expect to perform approximately 80 percent of your repairs in the field of electronics and the other 20% in the mechanical field, specifically on medical devices.
 
The following tasks will be part of your daily workload:

  • Repairing, testing and implementing technical adjustments to equipment or components
  • Utilizing company systems correctly
  • Assisting in managing spare part stock levels.

Over het bedrijf

Medtronic aspires to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. Whatever your specialty or ambitions may be, you can make a difference at Medtronic, both in the lives of others and in your career. Medtronic is a $27.8b company employing more than 85,000 people in over 160 countries.

As a technician, you can expect to work Monday through Friday during office hours. 

What do we offer you?

  • Gross salary of 2,300 euros per month 
  • Reimbursement of travel expenses at 0.19 euro per km, with a maximum of 7.60 euros per day 
  • The opportunity to apply for a contract with the company
  • Fulltime job of 40 hours per week

Functie eisen

To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:

  • You hold a minimum of an intermediate technical vocational degree, level 4 (MBO-4)
  • You can demonstrate your ability in to diagnose, repair and maintain electronic, electrical and electromechanical devices to board or assembly level
  • You have mechanical or technical work experience 
  • You are fluent in both written and spoken Polish    
  • You can discuss technical matters in the English language
  • You preferably have working experience in servicing medical devices
  • You live within 50 km of Heerlen
Furthermore, you recognise yourself in the following profile:
  • You have a great eye for detail
  • You possess a flexible mentality
Starting date
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible.
 
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online.

The application process
-     Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
-      Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
-      Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
-      The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
-      Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company

Technician Polish language Medtronic Heerlen