To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a minimum of a HBO (advanced) degree in Supply Chain Management or similar
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in an international manufacturing or supply chain planning position
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You have knowledge of SAP EPO
- You possess excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills
- You preferably have Six Sigma and/or Operation Excellence skills
- You are experienced in working with computers and are IT literate
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Almere, for example in Amsterdam, Amersfoort or Lelystad
Ideally, you also possess the following characteristics:
- You have a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
- You possess strong analytical and planning skills
This job starts from 4 September 2017 and is for a period of 12 months.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We look forward to your online application!