Over de functie
Would you like to start with a new job this week? Are you looking for a job in production? Can you work fast, accurately and are you 28-40 hours per week available? Apply immediately, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several production workers at Syncreon in Waalwijk.
As a production worker you’ll be working with electronical products such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops. As production worker you will be performing the following working activities:
- Screening products
- Apply and remove safety strips
- Completing, testing and configuring software
- Charging and checking products
- Wrapping of boxes
Over het bedrijf
Syncreon Technology is an international logistics company that specializes in consumer electronics. The main language is English and there is an informal atmosphere in the warehouse. Syncreon has several sites in the Netherlands (Venray, Tilburg, Waalwijk and Rotterdam) and the warehouses are quite big and contain different departments (with different tasks).
Syncreon works in several kinds of shifts (2-shift and 3-shift-system). Since the amount of work can fluctuate heavily in this department, Syncreon is looking for candidates with high flexibility, because the time and tasks can change from day-to-day.
2 shift = from 7.00 till 16.00 hour and from 14.00 till 23.00 hour.
3 shift = from 6.00 till 14.00 hour, from 14.00 till 22.00 hour and from 22.00 till 6.00 hour.
2 shift (early – late): 8,75%
3 shift (vroeg - late- night): 13,75%
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9,50 euro per hour
- Long term contract
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km with a maximum of 6,- euro’s per day
- An additional shift fee of 8,75% - 13,25%
- Weekend-/holidays fee: Saturday 150% and sun-/holidays 200%
- Temporary employment contract
- Work within an international organization
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Annual staff party
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are available for 28-40 hours a week
- You can communicate good in English
- You have your own transportation (car, bike or scooter)
- You live within a radius of 50 km of Waalwijk for example in Tilburg Breda or Oosterhout
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- A telephone interview will be conducted with you to determine whether you are qualified
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!