Over de functie
Would you like to work for an international where safety is of the utmost importance? A company that strives to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry and therefor searches for the most talented employees…
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a reach truck driver at CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
If you are currently not in the possession of a valid reach truck certificate? No problem! We than ask of you that you have a least 6 months of experience driving on the reach truck, so that we can help you achieve a valid certificate.
What will you be doing at CEVA Logistics?
As a reach truck driver you will be performing the following working activities:
- You are responsible for loading and unloading trucks and containers
- You process and sort incoming goods
- You track the inventory and register irregularities
- You process data in SAP
Over het bedrijf
About the company
CEVA Logistics is known as one of world’s largest logistics company. CEVA has over more than 160 locations across the globe and over 51.000 employees. In the Netherlands CEVA has conquered the 7th place in ranking of the top 100 logistics companies. Besides their well-known image CEVA strives to be a great employer. CEVA offers development possibilities, celebrates the successes of their employees and provides you free access to Manpower’s online learning & development platform.
Depending on the department, you will either be working in dayshift or in 2 shifts. Will you work in dayshift? You will work from 10.00 – 19.00 o clock. Will you working in 2 shifts? You will work the following hours:
06.00 – 15.00 o’clock
15.00 – 24.00 o’clock
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 11,37 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of max. 14,56 euro per day
- An additional evening fee between 35% and 45%
- A fulltime or part-time job for 32-40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Working within a well-known international company
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have a valid Dutch reach truck certificate or you have a minimum of 6 months of experience driving a reach truck
- You are 18 years or older (due to the working hours)
- You are willing to work overtime if necessary
- You are able to apply for a certificate of good behavior
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Heerlen, for example in Hoensbroek, Brunssum or Landgraaf
- You have your own transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!