Partime customer service social media agent native German in Amsterdam
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
€ 13,26 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Is Social Media your passion, are you striving for an excellent customer journey, do you like solving problems and do you have sublime German language skills to professionally play with words? Then we are looking for you to join our webcare team to service one of our international and innovative clients.
About your future customer service job
The webcare team is active during office hours and will communicate directly with our client’s customers on social media channels, forums and review sites. Our communication is to-the-point and transparent. As part of the webcare team you will be responsible to manage and improve the online reputation of our client. In this creative position you will play with words to engage with their customers, increase their brand loyalty but most of all, make sure their customer service journey is excellent. In this role:
What makes this job interesting?
- You will monitor all expressions about our client
- You will reactively, as well as proactively, respond to our customers to help them solve a broad range of questions regarding their products and services
- You will have contact with the product specialists of our client to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate
- You will Pro-actively share knowledge with our client in order to improve their products and services
- You will Improve the consumer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites our client is active on
- You will be striving for 100% customer satisfaction on all (social media) channels
- You are responsible to maintain and improve the online reputation of our client
- Competitive salary 13,26 per hour (plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings and nights)
- Parttime job of 16-24 hours per week
- Interesting (starters) position linked to multiple business groups
- You will work for an international client with focus on meaningful innovation
- Open, informal and transparent work environment
- Additional surcharge if you are working before in the weekend, after 18:00 pm (125%) and after midnight (150%)
- Travel allowance from 10 km of 0,19 euro (max. 50 km)
Over het bedrijf
Manpower is offering you this job as customer service social media agent at an international company in Amsterdam.
We will inform you about the client as soon as you are further in the application process.
Flexible working hours. Availability of 24/7 and for the night shifts is a preference.
Your profile as social media agent:
- You have a Bachelor degree (or higher)
- You have excellent German writing skills (native level), an excellent comprehension of English and/or Dutch is a plus
- You have strong affinity with appliances
- You are empathic and you have the skills to translate this into writing. You really enjoy solving problems and helping customers
- You think ‘out of the box’ to apply new ideas and/or respond to customers
- You are able to find your way in a complex, dynamic organization
- You easily adapt to changes within the company
- You have experience with social media and usage of multiple platforms like Twitter and Facebook, also in your personal life.
- If needed, available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7)
- You have experience with MS Office and CRM systems
As soon as possible. Appy now by clicking on the button solliciteer direct!
The application process
- Apply online by clicking on the “apply now” / "solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the selection questionnaire (please fill out the questionnaire as quickly as possible after applying. Without these answers, we are not able to further process your application)
- Your application will be assessed based on your CV, the selection questionnaire, and any additional information
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower office and they will further process you application
- The Manpower office will contact you for a job interview
- If you succeed, you will be introduced to the company and an interview will be scheduled