Over de functie
Are you looking for a job for a longer period? Are you interested in quality control, product screening or inspection in the logistic processes? Are you able to work very accurately? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Syncreon in Waalwijk, Manpower is looking for multiple quality employees who are going to work in the warehouse. There are parttime and fulltime positions available.
As a quality employee you work in the warehouse of Syncreon Waalwijk where you are conducting quality audits. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing quality audits on designated processes, area's or departments in line with customer or Syncreon criteria
- Performing First Article Inspections (FAI) and associated reporting
- Performing & reporting on housekeeping audits and material storage
- Providing details for periodical (daily, weekly monthly & quarterly) internal and external quality reports
- Voicing best practices on quality of product or process
Over het bedrijf
Syncreon Technology is an international logistics company that specializes in consumer electronics. The main language is English and there is an informal atmosphere in the warehouse. Syncreon has several sites in the Netherlands (Venray, Tilburg, Waalwijk and Rotterdam) and the warehouses are quite big and contain different departments (with different tasks).
Syncreon works in several kinds of shifts (2-shift and 3-shift-system). Since the amount of work can fluctuate heavily in this department, Syncreon is looking for candidates with high flexibility, because the time and tasks can change from day-to-day.
2 shift = from 7.00 till 16.00 hour and from 14.00 till 23.00 hour.
3 shift = from 6.00 till 14.00 hour, from 14.00 till 22.00 hour and from 22.00 till 6.00 hour.
2 shift (early – late): 8,75%
3 shift (vroeg - late- night): 13,75%
What's in it for you
- Gross salary of 9,50 euro per hour
- Travel expenses of 0,19 euro per kilometre with a maximum of 6,- euro’s per day
- Shift allowance (from 8,75% up to 13,25%)
- Weekend-/holidays allowance: saturday 150% and sun-/holidays 200%
- Full-time (40 hours) and parttime (28 hours) job
- A job for a longer period, up to 5,5 years
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Annual staff party
To qualify for this job as a quality control employee, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least 1 year experience in a warehouse
- You have some experience in quality control
- You have an eye for quality
- You can work very accurately and focus on details
- You are available for 28-40 hours a week
- You can communicate good in English
- You have your own transportation (car, bike or scooter)
- You live within a radius of 50 km of Waalwijk for example in Tilburg Breda or Oosterhout
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- A telephone interview will be conducted with you to determine whether you are qualified
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application