NOW looking for stockroom employees Michael Kors Venlo
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
Michael Kors (Europe) BV
€ 9,63 bruto per uur
Over de functie
We are immediately looking for fulltime stockroom employees for a modern distribution centre of Michael Kors in Venlo. In this hi-tech distribution centre you will be working with other hard working and nice colleagues.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several stockroom employees the enrich the team in Venlo on a fulltime basis. You are going to work for Michael Kors, a well-known international organization of luxury goods such as bags and clothing. There is a work hard play hard environment, with your colleagues you perform together and work hard.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9,63 euro per hour
- Paid training with several a group of enthusiastic starters
- An additional shift fee of 30% on top of your gross salary
- Working for a popular international brand
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A vacancy for a longer period of time with good development options within the organization
As a stockroom employee you will be performing different activities which makes your day very diverse, some of the working activities are :
- Check and register incoming goods
- Order picking and packing
- Pack goods
- Check labels and make packages ready for transportation
Over het bedrijf
You will be working at Michael Kors, an international designer of luxurious accessories and ready-to-wear collections. Since its establishment in 1981, the company has only known growth. This is why recently a warehouse in Venlo was opened for Michael Kors, consisting of eight warehouses and one office.
The distribution centre stalls popular Michael Kors products, which are shipped to various countries in Europe and the Middle-East. As a stockroom employee, you are a part of this international and growing company!
At Michael Kors working hours are from Monday to Friday between 6.00 a.m. and 12.00 midnight. You are expected to be flexible during these hours. If you work between 7.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m., you will receive a shift allowance of 30%.
You can work fulltime (40 hours a week). It is possible that in some weeks you will work less than that, for instance 32 hours a week
To qualify for the job of stockroom employee it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You like doing physical work such as walking a lot, (heavy) lifting and bending over
- You do not need experience as an stockroom employee, but if you have experience as an order picker, warehouse employee, warehouseman or storage space employee that would be an extra advantage
- You are fulltime available for 40 hours per week
- You are able to apply for a code of good conduct (VOG). To obtain this certificate, it requires that you have never been in contact with the justice department and do NOT have any criminal behaviour attached to your name
- You live up to 50 km from Venlo, for example in Weert, Venray, Helmond or Roermond
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
You can start immediately in this role
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!