Over de functie
Do you have experience in a customer service role and two years of experience with Microsoft Office? Do you have excellent language skills and master the English and German OR Polish language? Have you finished a Bachelor education or higher? If that is the case, I would like to invite you to read further or apply now!
For a consultancy organisation, we are looking for a fulltime legal employee (LERT agent) in Amsterdam, the great city!
About your future job
As a LERT agent (Law Enforcement Resource Team) / legal employee you will be responsible for receiving and responding to content review requests from law enforcement following client processes and procedures, in addition to triaging to appropriate team members and following appropriate process structure
What makes this job interesting?
- Focus on processing of inquiries and the associated reporting,
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines
- Established subject matter expert for policies and procedures in scope for Accenture
- Understand and perform content reviews under client supervision for APAC cases following client processes and procedures
- Produce content records under supervision
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Assign and be accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Escalate production issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
- Addresses most non-routine issues
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics
- Activities assigned by the Operations Manager or Team Lead
- Gross salary of € 11,29- per hour
- Travel allowance of 100% if you travel with the public transport
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent per km
- Temorary fulltime job until 1st of april 2018, with the opportunity for a permanent contract
Our ideal LERT agent / legal employee:
It would be also great if you meet the following qualifications:
- has a Bachelor degree or higher
- is availaible for 40 hour per week
- has minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a professional work environment
- has minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office
- is fluent in English (spoken and written)
- is fluent in German or Polish (spoken and written)
- Previous legal experience/studies
- Superior analytical and investigative skills
- Willingness to learn new processes
- Willingness to work with sensitive, adult, and controversial content
- Results & detail-oriented
- Strong communication/organizational skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Strong internet and computer (Apple) skills
- Additional language skills
As soon as possible. Interested? Apply now by clicking on the button solliciteer direct
.How can you be considered for this job as soon as possible?
- Apply online through the orange button 'Solliciteer direct'
- Fill out the questionnaire (you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you have applied for the vacancy)
- Complete this questionnaire as soon as possible so we can take your application into consideration
- Review of your application based on your resume and further information
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!
For this job, it's important that your resume is up to date. Please make sure that you add an up to date resume during your application.