Over de functie
Do you have a Bachelor or Masters degree in HR, Finance or similar? Do you have a minimum of 5 years working experience in payroll and financial activities? Do you have experience in working with Microsoft Office Desktop applications? Then Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a HR payroll coordinator in Terneuzen.
As a payroll coordinator you will be responsible to ensure accounting activity recorded within the company's records and books related to the EMEA payroll, are accurate and complete. Responsibilities include budgeting, recording, reporting, analyzing and communicating payroll financial activity and results. You are expected to assist the payroll management team in financial analysis necessary for decision making. This position requires significant interaction with Paymasters and contacts within the Finance function.
As a fulltime payroll coordinator you will be performing the following working activities:
- Record accurate, timely, payroll transactions to ensure integrity of financial data and all account balances are reconciled, reviewed and supported
- Managing, owning and having full accountability for the accounting and for the financial entries of the payroll for the supported EMEAI countries
- Proactively partner with the internal clients and perform and support cost reporting and analyzes
- Processing and booking of invoices
- Creating and adjusting of accruals as needed
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
- Ensuring the highest degree of internal controls compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley and perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits
- Serve as a primary focal point and bridge between Payroll and Finance function within the organization for payroll related accounting inquiries
- Validate, reconcile and post payroll related financial data
- Ensure accurate and timely payments
Over het bedrijf
The BPSC Human Resources (HR) department provides services to coordinate and support the employees’ international transfer processes. The tower also plays a significant role in the Dow recruiting process by making a pre-selection of all applicants and functioning as a communication bridge between DOW HR and the candidates. Moreover, the tower provides services to process daily HR administrative and Payroll activities. As an HR Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEA(I) region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department.
The working hours for this position are between 08.00 and 18.00 hour.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 2.100 – 2.600 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have a bachelor or master degree in HR, Finance or similar
- You have a minimum of 5 years working experience in payroll and financial activities
- You preferably have knowledge about payroll
- You master the English language in speech and writing fluently
- You master the French lanuage in speech and writing fluently
- You preferably master the Dutch and Portugese language
- You have preferably experience in working with Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially with Excel
- You have working knowledge of SAP, accounting systems, reporting tools and banking software
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a customer service mind set
- You have the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg of Hulst
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!