Would you like to work in an international motivated team and do you speak and understand the English language? Are you looking for a production fulltime job where you can earn 11 euro per hour? Can you start soon as possible? Then we have the perfect job for!
For our client in Schiphol-Rijk, we are looking for a large number of new motivated production line employees.
What makes this job interesting?
About your upcoming new job
- Fulltime job
- Minimum gross salary of 11,00 euro per hour
- Shift allowance from 6.15 - 7.00 hrs 50% and 18:00 - 22:30 hrs 25%
- A travel allowance of maximum 4,76 euro netto per day, based on 0,19 cents per km
- Location is easily accessible by public transport
- Free parking at the work location
- Transport to Schiphol Plaza is arranged if you work the evening shift till 22:30 hrs
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
- Informal culture and fun colleagues of hard workers
- Work in an organised and clean production environment
- Work for a rapidly growing organisation
- Become employee of the month
As production line employee at Schiphol, you are responsible to assemble parts on a motherboard. In this job technical insight, accuracy
and able to work in a fast-paced environment with small parts very important. But production experience is also a plus!
- Build a perfectly working service
- Put a small piece at the line
- Put a hard drive on top of the motherboard
- Work as a team
With that in mind, production experience is more important than IT experience, which is not necessary for the job. This is a real hands on production job, where high pace and accuracy is necessary. So if you're looking specifically for something in the IT, this is not the job for you!