Do you have experience with physical work in a fast paced environment where working fast and efficiency is important? For example you have worked as a housekeeper at hotels, worked in a restaurant or production work. Are you able to work accurately with small parts? Is English your first language or can you speak and read in English?
Manpower is looking for a large number of new motivated employees who would like join the international team, for our international client at Schiphol-Rijk.
What's in it for you?
- Fulltime job
- Minimum gross salary of 9,61 euro per hour
- Shift allowance from 6:15 - 7:00 hrs 50% and 18:00 - 22:30 hrs 25%
- A travel allowance of maximum 4,76 euro netto per day, based on 0,19 cents per km
- Location is easily accesible with public transport
- Transport to Schiphol Plaza is arranged if you work the evening shift til 22:30 hrs
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
- Informal culture and fun colleagues of hard workers
As production employee at Schiphol you are responsible for the assembly of parts on a motherboard. In this job is technical insight, accuracy and fast working pace with small parts very important. But production experience is also a plus!
- Build a perfectly working service
- Put a small piece at the line
- Put a hard drive on top of the motherboard
- Work as a team
With that in mind production experience is more important than IT experience, which is not necessary for the job. This is a real hands on production job, where high pace and accuracy is necessary. So if you're looking specifically for something in the IT, this is not the job for you!