Over de functie
Do you have the ability to handle confidential information appropriately? Do you also have the ability to manage priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment? Do you have experience in pension management? Then, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a pension specialist in Terneuzen.
The Regional Pensions Specialist coordinates the management of the pension plans within the EMEAI region. Strong project and change management skills will be critical to the success of this role. Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal stakeholders and external vendors. The Regional Pensions Specialist is the main contact for any employee related queries on pensions.
You will be performing the following working activities:
- Managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the pension providers/authorities for the supported EMEAI countries
- Develops and maintains documentation of administrative procedures
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
- Coordinate pension reporting
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments
- Perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits in line with SOX controls
- Participation in EMEAI Pension and change projects
- Continuously improves processes to reduce cost and improve customer service
- Interfaces with external vendors, audit partners, Independent Financial Advisers, as well as internally with the Payroll, Accounting and HR departments
- Draft and maintain calendar for the pension scheme events in various countries
- Monitor monthly cash flows and manage process to approve trustees/pensions account transfers
- Verifying the pension contributions and if deductions have been processed (i.e. redundancy and bonus sacrifice, expenses.) in accordance with the schedule of contributions.
- Notifying the relevant authorities of salary changes on a regular basis
- Managing invoices and payments. Check adviser invoices against contacts and work orders and prepare for approval, arrange for payments
- Organize approvals for any Recovery payment and for early retirement
- Manage member issues (queries, eligibility, communication, pension counselling)
Over het bedrijf
About the company
The Human Resources (HR) department provides Human Resources services in the area of recruitment, the international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management and data management to Dow in EMEAI.
The working hours for this position are in dayshift (8.00 till 17.00 hour).
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 2.800 – 3.500 euro per hour/month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursment of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Online learning platform (Studytube)
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have an Bachelor degree in Economics, Mathematics or Bussiness administration
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in pension management and administration or in finance
- You master the English language in speech and writing
- You preferably also master another European language in speech and writing
- You understand basic pension philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies
- You have advanced knowlegde of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Bergen op Zoom, Goes, Middelburg, Hulst of Vlissingen
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application proces
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” buttonTo speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application