Over de functie
Do you have a Bachelor degree? Do you also have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in the Oil & Gas industry? Are you looking for a position for a longer period of time? Then this vacancy suits you well so apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a capital expeditor on behalf of Dow Chemical Terneuzen.
As a capital expeditor you will be performing the following working activities:
- Provide professional supply chain services and assure on- time delivery of materials and services as per PO’s specifications
- Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports on PO’s status and maintain/update data in company’s ERP system
- Review the PO’s and has a complete understanding of aspects affecting delivery, such as: shipping terms, contractual delivery date, payment conditions, inspection requirements, criticality category of the materials
- Establish proper communication channels with all PO’s respective stakeholders (Buyer, Vendor and End user)
- Expedite the timely receipt of material PO-acknowledgement and verify that the material information is fully in accordance with specification shown in the material PO
- Follow-up on execution of KOMs (Kick off Meeting), PIMs (Pre-inspection Meeting and review MoM (Minutes of Meeting)
- Follow-up on non-material requirements such as drawings, data sheets, spare part data packages, etc.
- Review production schedules and follow-up for timely submission of Weekly or Monthly Progress Reports
- Assist the supplier to identify areas of improvement in order to minimize delays
- Monitoring Quality Inspection schedules and release by Company and ensure vendor compliance with any inspection requirements
- Liaise with Vendor to secure timely delivery of material(s) specified in PO to Company’s collection stations or any other agreed delivery point and update Company’s ERP system
- Respond to any status update queries from the stakeholder of material
- Write notes on POs in Company’s ERP system and/or report these notes in writing to Company explaining the status of the PO, and attach all relevant email correspondence
- Support Logistics and provide all necessary documentation such as packing list, commercial invoice and delivery notes for proper shipment handling
- Provide in-plant expediting services upon request of the company
Over het bedrijf
About the Dow Chemical company
Working at Dow and Dow Servicecenter is special. Every employee takes responsibility for the work that he or she does. With the performing of your tasks, a big degree of freedom is permitted.
Part of Dow is Dow Servicecenter. As an independent company, Dow Servicecenter delivers customized services to the Dow business and joint ventures throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India. Among customized services, Dow Servicecenter also offers logistics services and administrative services such as billing and purchasing. Dow Servicecenter is a worldwide industry key player with more than 600 employees and more than 45 different nationalities. This means that Dow Servicecenter is filled with a great variety of people with each there own talents.
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
The working hours for this position are between 8.00 – 18.00h.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 3.000 – 3.600 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursment of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Online learning platform (Studytube)
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have a Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering or Procurement and/or Supply Chain
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry
- You master the English and Dutch language in speech and writing
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Hoek, Hulst, Goes, Middelburg or Vlissingen
- You have your own vehicle (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You do not have a criminal record and can submit a declaration of good behaviour (VOG in Dutch)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in Dutch
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!