Reach truck license + a job as logistics employee near Helmond
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
€ 9,23-9,81 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Do you want to work in logistics? Would you like to obtain a reach truck license and increase your chances on the labor market? And do you live in the Helmond area? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For our client, based in Deurne (near Helmond and Eindhoven), Manpower is looking for multiple logistics employees that are able to start as soon as possible and would like to obtain their reach truck license by joining Manpower’s Logistics Academy and participating in a unique training program. The fun part of this logistics job is that you will be responsible for a variety of tasks and you will be working in a nice team.
What do we offer you:
- A gross salary of 9,23 euro (9,81 euro when in possession of reachtruck certificate)
- Shift allowance of 12,5% after 21:00 h.
- A fulltime job during the day and/or in 2 different shifts
- Travel allowance up to 137 euro net per month
- On-the-job training when you start working
- The chance to obtain a reach truck license after 4 to 6 weeks of working
What will your job entail?
As logistics employee you will always be working in a team, which ensures a great combination between working hard and time for fun. At first you will be working 4 tot 6 weeks, to get to know the company. After at you get a chance to follow a three-day reachtruck training. In this position you work carefully and accurately, you keep your head cool in stressful situations and are responsible for a variety of tasks, such as:
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Checking incoming goods
- Collecting and shipping orders
- Execution of various manufacturing operations
- Keeping the department clean
- Committing to the quality, company and safety rules
- Performing work using the reachtruck
Over het bedrijf
What makes working at this company interesting?
Our client carries out a number of major production lines under their own brand. Each brand has a clearly recognizable and well-designed packaging line. Innovation is very important and therefore the company is constantly looking for new product ideas and concepts. Employees work hard and describe the atmosphere as pleasant and cozy! The property offers ample parking.
But what about the availability and working hours?
If you choose to apply for this job, you will be working during the day or it may occur that you will be working in two shifts. Therefor, we require some flexibility regarding scheduling. This is a fulltime job for 40 hours a week, working less hours is not negotiable. Of course you will receive an attractive shift allowance of 12.5% for working after 21:00!
- Working day shifts of 06:00 until 15:00 or 12:00 until 21:00
- Working in shifts from 06:00 until15:00 or 15:00 until 00:00 (these occur during busy times)
When it is busy, it may be possible that you need to work in two shifts. That is why we require a certain amount of flexibility.
What makes you fit for the job?
For our client, employment agency Manpower is looking flexible logistics employees, that show initiative and are result-oriented. Also, you set high standards for a pleasant cooperation and you keep your head cool during stressful situations. In addition, it is important that you meet the following requirements.
- have at least three months of experience in logistics for example as a logistics employee, an order picker, a loader / unloader or warehouse employee
- master the Dutch or English language
- are willing to achieve your reach truck license via the Manpower Logistics Academy
- are fulltime available and willing to work during the day and/or two shifts
- are able to work on computers
- have your own transportation (bike, car, scooter, etc.), depending on the commuting distance
- live in Deurne or up to 25 km from there, for example in Helmond or Best
Start date of the vacancy
In this job you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online by clicking on the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online by clicking on the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the selection questionnaire that you will receive directly after your application on the same page (please fill out the questionnaire as quickly as possible after applying. Without these answers, we are not able to further process your application)
- Your application will be assessed based on your CV, the selection questionnaire and a interview by phone
- A possible interview will be scheduled at our Manpower office in Eindhoven
Are you still able to find the vacancy on the Manpower website? This means the vacancy is still available.
We are looking forward towards your online application!