Over de functie
Do you live for Social Media and have experience with multiple social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter? Do you have excellent skills in how to create a good customer journey? Are you a problem solver and do you have excellent English and Dutch writing skills on a native level?
Do you have a bachelor degree (or higher) and are you available to start a full month training at the start of August? If that is the case, Manpower is looking for you!
For a company in Amsterdam, we are looking for a creative engagement specialist.
The team is active 24/7 and will communicate directly with our client’s customers on social media channels, forums and review sites. These opening hours lead to different shift times which can also give you a lot of flexibility. Our communication is to-the-point and transparent. As part of the social media engagement team you will be responsible to manage and improve the online reputation of our client. In this creative position you will play with words to engage with their customers, increase their brand loyalty but most of all, make sure their customer service journey is excellent.
In this role:
What we offer
- You will monitor all expressions about our client
- You will reactively, as well as proactively, respond to our customers to help them solve a broad range of questions regarding their products and services
- You will have contact with the product specialists of our client to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate
- Pro-actively share knowledge with our client in order to improve their products and services
- Improve the consumer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites our client is active on
- You will be striving for 100% customer satisfaction on all (social media) channels
- You are responsible to maintain and improve the online reputation of our client
- Gross salary of € 11,00 per hour
- Travel allowance
- Interesting position which requires taking proactive responsibility
- You will work for an international client with focus on meaningful innovation
- Open, informal and transparent work environment
- Bachelor degree (or higher)
- Excellent English and Dutch writing skills (native level), an excellent comprehension of French is a plus
- Experience with social media and usage of multiple platforms like Twitter and Facebook, also in your personal life
- Available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7)
- Basic understanding of MS Office and CRM systems
- You are empathic and you have the skills to translate this into writing
- You really enjoy solving problems and helping customers
- You think ‘out of the box’ to apply new ideas and/or respond to customers
As soon as possibleHow can you be considered for this job as soon as possible?
- Apply online through the orange button 'Solliciteer direct'
- Fill out the questionnaire (you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you have applied for the vacancy)
- Complete this questionnaire as soon as possible so we can take your application into consideration
- Review of your application based on your resume and further information
Is this vacancy assembly line production work Schiphol still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!
For this job, it's important that your resume is up to date. Please make sure that you add an up to date resume during your application.