Over de functie
Do you master the English and Russian language? Do you have the ability to work towards tight deadlines and to handle confidential information? Do you have a customer mindset? Then, we have a job for you!
For the Dow Chemical Company employement acency Manpower is looking for an experienced customer service employee who master the English and Russian language.
In this function you will be performing the following activities:
What do we offer you?
- Control and manage the process of an order, from order to delivery
- In case of changes, errors, or mistakes you have to adress the right people to solve the problems
- Cooperate with other customer service teams, planner, logistic operators, and administrative employees
- Gross salary between 2.100 – 2.600 euros per month
- Permanent contract is a possibility
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expense
- Online training platform via Manpower (StudyTube)
Over het bedrijf
Working at Dow Chemical
Dow Chemical combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen.
Part of Dow is Dow Servicecenter. As an independent company, Dow Servicecenter delivers customized services to the Dow business and joint ventures throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India. Among customized services, Dow Servicecenter also offers logistics services and administrative services such as billing and purchasing. Dow Servicecenter is a worldwide industry key player with more than 600 employees and more than 45 different nationalities. This means that Dow Servicecenter is filled with a great variety of people with each there own talents. As a customer service employee you will be working at the customer service department. This department supports clients during the order processes phase: from entering the order in the various systems up to the delivery of the product. The customer service department serves as the connection between the internal organization, clients and third parties, such as suppliers.
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least 1 year working experience in customer service in an international organization
- You have at least an intermediate vocational education (MBO 4)
- You master the English language on C1 level
- You also master the Russian language
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours per week (32 hours or 40 hours is also possible)
- You live up to 50 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Hulst or willing to relocate nearby Terneuzen
- You have your own transportation (moped, scooter or car) OR you ar willing to buy your own car or scooter to travel
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
- You are in the possession of a valid work-permit for the Netherlands
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the button.The application process
- Apply online via the buttonTo speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the form
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!