Assembly line production work Schiphol
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
€ 9,61 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Do you have experience with physical work in a fast paced environment where working fast and efficiency is important? For example you have worked as a housekeeper at hotels, worked in a restaurant or production work. Are you able to work accurately with small parts? Is English your first language or can you speak and read in English?
Manpower is looking for a large number of new motivated employees who would like join the international team, for our international client at Schiphol-Rijk.
What's in it for you?
- Fulltime job
- Minimum gross salary of 9,61 euro per hour
- Shift allowance from 6:15 - 7:00 hrs 50% and 18:00 - 22:30 hrs 25%
- A travel allowance of maximum 4,76 euro netto per day, based on 0,19 cents per km
- Location is easily accesible with public transport
- Transport to Schiphol Plaza is arranged if you work the evening shift til 22:30 hrs
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
- Informal culture and fun colleagues of hard workers
As production employee at Schiphol you are responsible for the assembly of parts on a motherboard. In this job is technical insight, accuracy and fast working pace with small parts very important. But production experience is also a plus!
- Build a perfectly working service
- Put a small piece at the line
- Put a hard drive on top of the motherboard
- Work as a team
With that in mind production experience is more important than IT experience, which is not necessary for the job. This is a real hands on production job, where high pace and accuracy is necessary. So if you're looking specifically for something in the IT, this is not the job for you!
Over het bedrijf
Manpower is looking for production workers for our client which is a company that builds computer servers for their client. Their culture is informal, but they demand dedication of their personnel to the task at hand. The client is managed in a LEAN fashion, whereby all processes are being run as efficiently as possible. Flexibility is therefore very important.
The working hours are: 6:15 - 14:30 hrs and 14:15 - 22:30 hrs. You need to work one of the shifts!
If you're interested in this job assembly line production work it is required that you:
- have excellent work ethic
- are good in English (spoken and written)
- have good physical condition, because you'll stand the whole day on your feet
- are flexible
- have good eye for detail
- are a teamplayer
- preferably have production experience
- fast pace of working
Start date vacancy
If you apply now we will save your application and contact you when there are positions available.
Are you interested to do assembly line production work in a international organization in Schiphol-Rijk? Do you live for example in Amsterdam, Haarlem, Leiden, Almere, Utrecht or other places and willing to travel to Schiphol for work? Apply now by clicking the button 'Solliciteer direct'. We are looking forward to your job application!
How can you be considered for this job as soon as possible?
- Apply online through the orange button 'Solliciteer direct'
- Fill out the questionnaire (you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you have applied for the vacancy)
- Complete this questionnaire as soon as possible so we can take your application into consideration
- Review of your application based on your resume and further information
Is this vacancy assembly line production work Schiphol still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!
For this job, it's important that your resume is up to date. Please make sure that you add an up to date resume during your application.