To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are available from Monday until Friday
- You have a passion for technology
- You don't have a criminal record and you are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are able to work under time pressure
- You are available for a minimum of 30 hours per week, preferably 40 hours
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Does this job appeal to you and do you feel you are a good fit for this position? Then you can apply online by using the orange "Solliciteer direct” button!The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- Make the online assessment that you receive by e-mail
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!