Over de functie
Targets don’t scare you at all! Working with the newest high-tech products sounds exciting! Does this sound like your new job?
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several data entry employees that are willing to work in the warehouse of Schenker Logistics in Breda.
Picture this! Day in-day out, trucks unload stacks of pallets full of the newest high-tech devices and you will be the one checking all the returned products. In addition to the screening of the
returned products you will be performing the following activities:
- Registering information in SAP
- Scanning and the checking of serial numbers
- Unscrewing electronical products
Over het bedrijf
Schenker Logistics, formerly known as DB Schenker, is an international logistics company based in Breda. Schenker provides transportation and relieves its clients by offering logistics solutions such as warehousing, spare parts logistics, value added services and return logistics. Furthermore, you will be working in a multicultural environment where hard work and fun go hand in hand.
What makes working at Schenker Logistics fun?
Do you like playing table football of pooling? Do annual staff parties sound like fun to you? This is all possible during your breaks at Schenker. Do you value a good atmosphere and personal growth opportunities? This also applies to working at Schenker.
The working hours are between 07.30 – 18.00.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9,86 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of max. 6,14 euro per working day
- A fulltime job for 30 - 40 hours a week
- Working within an international company
- Free access to an online study platform
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are available from Monday until Friday
- You have a passion for technology
- You have never been in contact with the police or justice department
- You are able to work under time pressure
- You are available for a minimum of 30 to 40 hours per week
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- Make the online assessment that you receive by e-mail
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!