Are you someone who has an eye for details and do you like fiddly jobs (you like to do nailart of untie knots for example). Would you like to work in a fastpaced international environment? If that is the case, we are looking for you!
Because Manpower is searching for several fulltime production workers for an international company in Schiphol!
What are you going to do?
As an production employee (or assembly worker) you will put together motherboards of computers. You will stand on a production line and assemble small parts of computers, like puting harddrives on the motherboard.
What makes this job so much more appealing?
You will work in an internatial environment where the people speak mostly English. There is an informal work atmosphere and most of your colleagues hang out with each other outside the workplace.
Besides this, we offer you the following:
- A fulltime job
- Minimum gross salary of 11,00 euro per hour
- Shift allowance from 6:15 - 7:00 hrs 50% and 18:00 - 22:30 hrs 25%
- A travel allowance of maximum 4,76 euro netto per day, based on 0,19 cents per km
- Location is easily accesible with public transport
- Transport to Schiphol Plaza is arranged if you work the evening shift til 22:30 hrs
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
- Informal culture and fun colleagues of hard workers