To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a MBO (middle professional education) degree
- You speak the German language on a native level
- You speak the English language on a proficient working level
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- You must be able to explain complex information in an easily understandable manner
- You are highly self-motivated and performance orientated
- You have an enthusiastic & pro-active working attitude
- You are able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You are living in Maastricht or in a 30 kilometer radius, for example Heerlen or Sittard.
- You have inside sales experience is a plus
- You are experienced in reading legal and/or real estate documents would be an added advantage
- You have a good technical understanding
- You are experienced with Blueprints, Radio Planning and/ or Mobile Cellular Sites
Starting date of the vacancy
For the job of sales administrator we are immediately looking for the right person.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!