About the enterprise
You are going to work for nedlin in Stein. nedlin is a specialist in renting linen and textile. They offer their services to hotels, health institutions and industrial companies in the Netherlands and abroad. nedlin is one of the most modern industrial laundromats in the Benelux. When you choose to work for nedlin, service, efficiency and reliability are central.
The social aspect of your job is important to nedlin. Together with your team, you start the day by discussing what goals need te be acieved that day. There are regular company trips with your collegues, and there is a focus on the good atmospere during working hours.
What will be your working hours?
You will work in two shifts between 6.00 and 12.30 and between 12.30 and 22.00 from Monday until Friday. It is possible that you will also work on Saturday morning. We expect you to be flexible with regard to working hours and –times. You can work both parttime and fulltime at nedlin.
We are looking for you! But what do we offer?
- Parttime: You will work at least one shift per week or more
- Fulltime: You will work a minimum of 36 hours per week. Once or twice a week, you will work a double shift from 6.00 until 19.00 hour.
- Salary of 10,12 euro gross per hour (when you are 23 years or older), after 26 weeks you receive an additional raise of 26 euro cents.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,14 euro per kilometer (max. 8,40 net per day)
- “On the job” training when you start working
- Job for a longer period, with a chance at a contract at nedlin after two years
- An additional allowance for working between 19.00 and 20.00 hour 22%, after 20.00 hour and on saturday 45%
- Nice colleagues and a great working environment!