Customer Support Employee German language at Arvato Maastricht
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
Arvato Benelux BV
€ 10,00 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Dann können Sie sich bewerben für diese Stelle!
For their client Rituals, Arvato is looking for new colleagues in Maastricht.
What does your day look like?
As a consumer support employee, you are the one consumers contact when they have questions or need advice. You will perform the following tasks:
- Providing consumers with information about products, online orders and payments via telephone, e-mail and social media
- Giving the right advise to consumers about the Rituals products
- Contacting other departments for information
- Register questions and complaints in the information system
Over het bedrijf
Why work at Arvato?
1. Your work matters
You are the backbone of their company as you help to solve problems and provide a great experience for the consumers of Rituals. Every bit of your work makes a real difference in making a consumer happy. You represent their client Rituals: a well-known retail company in home & body cosmetics.
2. Great team
You’ll be joining a friendly and enthusiastic team, passionate about Rituals products and consumer care. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. After all, we can only deliver the best service with colleagues who are as diverse as the consumers we serve.
3. Benefits and perks
Employees are Arvato’s most important asset. That’s why they take great care of their team. Not only do they offer a competitive salary, they also offer discounted gym memberships, fun events, education opportunities, travel costs reimbursement and more.
What will be your working hours?
In this job, you will work from monday until friday between 09.00 and 20.00 and on saturday between 10.00 and 18.00 in different shifts
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 10 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- A parttime job for a minimum of 30 hours per week
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 1 year experience working in customer service
- You can persuade us why you have affinity with the products of Rituals
- You speak, read and write excellent (native level) German
- You have good oral and written skills in English or Dutch
- You are good in listening, summarizing and asking the right questions
- You are strong with problem analysis
- You are able to deal with several computer systems at the same time
- You are availible for at least 30 hours per week
- You live nearby Maastricht, for example in Elsloo, Valkenburg of Aachen
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!