What are we looking for?
- You have at least 1 year experience working in customer service
- You can persuade us why you have affinity with the products of Rituals
- You speak, read and write excellent (native level) German
- You have good oral and written skills in English or Dutch
- You are good in listening, summarizing and asking the right questions
- You are strong with problem analysis
- You are able to deal with several computer systems at the same time
- You are availible for at least 30 hours per week
- You live nearby Maastricht, for example in Elsloo, Valkenburg of Aachen
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!