Warehouse employee CEVA Roosendaal
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
€ 9,91 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Do you want to expand your horizon by achieving an EPT certificate? That’s possible! Do you want to work in the safest warehouse in The Netherlands? That’s also possible! Do you want to develop yourself within your job? Absolutely possible!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for warehouse employees for Ceva Logistics near Roosendaal.
What would you be doing?
In CEVA’s warehouse, located in Oud-Gastel, you will be working with approximately 200 fun colleagues. You will help your colleagues by:
- Packaging and repackaging of goods
- Unloading, monitoring and record incoming goods
- Sort, place and transferring stored goods
- Record your acts in the automated systems
- Tidying and cleaning of equipment and the work enviroment
In addition, having fun with your colleagues and joining monthly staff outings
is also one of your job activities!
Over het bedrijf
CEVA Logistics is one of the world’s leading logstics providers. CEVA is spread across the entire world, with around 25 locations within the Benelux. The warehouse located in Oud-Gastel provides logistics services for 5 big Consumer & Retail and Industrial customers. With CEVA growing day-by-day, we are looking for reinforcement. Training and development is a priority at CEVA. You will not only receive a standaard EPT training, but you will also have the possibilty to grow into a mentor or assistant supervisor role.
Working hours are performed in day shifts:
06.00 – 15.00
09.00 – 18.00
12.00 – 21.00
What makes CEVA great?
- Gross salary of 9,91 per hour
- Evening surcharge of 35% to 45%
- Travel allowance to a maximum of 50 km
- Overtime is paid (135%)
- EPT training
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Lean & 5s training
- Celebrating success
The application process
- You are available for work from Monday till Saturday, for 40 hours per week
- You are willing to work overtime in the high season
- You are 18 years or older, because of the late working hours
- You live less than 50 kilometers from Oud- Gastel (for example in Oosterhout, Breda or Bergen op Zoom)
- You have your own transport (such as bicycle, motorbike or car)
- You can request a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
Fill out the questionnaire that will appear directly after including your motivation
Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
The local Manpower office will contact you with the number 088-2828185
and interview you by phone
Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Interested in this position? Please apply online bij pressing the orange button.