About the company
CEVA Logistics is a well-known logistics company with more than 160 locations worldwide. At the moment, between 200 and 250 people are employed at the location in Eindhoven and the organisation is still growing! Therefore, we are looking for new employees. CEVA Logistics is known for its international, hardworking and companionable working atmosphere, and there are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop yourself You will be working in a team where you can socialise with your fellow colleagues outside of work. Apart from the annual department party and summer barbecue, you can also celebrate the holidays together!
In this position you will be working from Monday until Friday. The working hours for this position are in day shift or in 2 shifts, either from 6.00 until 15.00 hrs or from 15.00 until midnight. During the peak season you have the opportunity to work on Saturdays, but this is not mandatory!
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 11,81 euros per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 14.85 euros max. per day
- Additional shift allowance of 35% for work after 21.00 hrs
- Fulltime job for 40 hours per week
- An additional fee of 50% for working on Saturdays
- The possibility to obtain several certificates, including EPT and forklift and reach truck certificates
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Opportunity to apply for a contract with CEVA after 4 months