To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have a valid Dutch reach truck certificate
- You preferably have experience within the field of logistics
- You have experience driving a reach truck
- You are at least 18 years old (due to the working hours)
- You are able to apply for a certificate of good behavior (VOG) to show that you don't have a criminal record
- You have experience with physically demanding work
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Eindhoven, for example in Helmond, Weert or Den Bosch
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible!
Have we captured your interest with this job vacancy? You can apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button if you feel like you are a good fit for the job!The application process
Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
- It's important that we can contact you by phone after you have filled in the questionnaire. You can expect a phone call from the following number: 088-2828128.
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!