Over de functie
Is your development important to you and would you like to work for an international company? Are you used to working hard but do you also prefer some fun? Then we would like you to join CEVA!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA in Eindhoven.
As a warehouse employee at CEVA logistics you will be performing the following working activities:
- Packaging and repackaging of goods
- Unloading, monitoring and recording incoming goods
- Sort, place and transfer stored goods
- Tidying and cleaning or equipment and the work environment
- Record information in the automated systems
Over het bedrijf
About CEVA logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the world’s leading logistics providers. CEVA is spread across the entire world, with around 160 locations. The warehouse located in Eindhoven provides logistics services for several customers. With CEVA growing day-by-day, we are looking for reinforcement. Training and development is a priority at CEVA. You will not only receive a standard EPT training, but you will also have the possibility to grow into a mentor or assistant supervisor role.
The working hours for this position in dayshift OR in 2 shifts. The working hours for the dayshift are from 10.00 – 19.00. The working hours for 2 shifts are from: 06.00 – 15.00 and from 15.00 – 00.00.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 10,16 euro per hour
- Travel reimbursement of max. 14,56 per day
- Evening fee of 35% (working after 21.00)
- A fulltime job
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- an EPT cursus
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have experience with physically heavy work
- You are 18 years or older
- You are willing to work overtime in the high season
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Eindhoven, for example in Den Bosch, Weert or Helmond
- You have your own transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button.
The application process
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information receive
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!