Over de functie
Do you have 3 years’ experience in an engineering environment? Do you have general knowledge of Macintosh Hardware and software technologies? Do you have excellent networking experience? Apply immediately, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a test engineer in Waalwijk.
As a test engineer you will be performing the following working activities:
- New products support, including research, process design, process and equipment setup
- Travel internationally to new product builds
- Create, test, maintenance, and control of test bundles, processes and BOM’s across multiple sites to ensure process consistency and control
- Provide input to commercial team in terms of processes, test scripts, setup and related headcount models
- Identify and analyse yield detractors, be it product, process or equipment related, to determine root cause and corrective action
- Hands on experience interacting with multiple internal and external manufacturing sites and engineering teams
- Attend conference calls as necessary
- Test Process development
- Coordinate of various experiments , to improve yield and efficiencies
- Create reports ad-hoc reports, mostly for experiments
- Create and maintain operator job aids
- Provide training and direction to Techs
Over het bedrijf
With over 40 operations in nine countries, in Europe, Middle East and Russia, Syncreon is a top Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider serving Europe’s Technology and Automotive leaders. They offer Inbound, Outbound, Export Packing, and Reverse Logistics services. Delivering superior quality value-added services for each of these offerings is our forte.
Their Technology EMEA headquarters is located in Tilburg, the Netherlands. Along with Tilburg, they also have facilities in Waalwijk, Maasvlakte and Venray. As an test engineer you will be working in Waalwijk.
At Syncreon you work in several kinds of shifts (2-shift and 3-shift-system). Since the amount of work can fluctuate heavily in this department, Syncreon is looking for candidates with high flexibility, because the time and tasks can change from day-to-day.
2 shift = from 7.00 till 16.00 hour and from 14.00 till 23.00 hour.
3 shift = from 6.00 till 14.00 hour, from 14.00 till 22.00 hour and from 22.00 till 6.00 hour.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 1.900 – 2.100 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of max 130,- euro per month
- Shift allowance (from 8,75% up to 13,25%)
- A fulltime job for 32 - 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Annual staff party
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in an engineering (Test and/or Development) environment
- You have general knowledge of Macintosh Hardware and software technologies
- You have work experience in the program UNIX
- You have strong software application architecture skills
- You have excellent communication and organization skills
- You can work well in a team environment
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 30 km from Waalwijk, for example in Tilburg, Oosterhout or Breda
- You have your own transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!