Over de functie
Are you fluent in German? Looking for a job with customer contact? And do you have at least five years inside sales experience as a Customer Service Employee? Then we are looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a fulltime available Customer Support Employee with excellent German skills in speech and writing.
As a customer support employee you are responsible for advising and guiding customers for architectural products.
You main activities will be:
- Manage hedge contracts, claims, open orders, order irregularities and forecasts
- Close hedge contracts and pro-actively inform customers about their order behavior
- Maximize commercial results by generating, quoting and follow up of inquiries
- Give excellent support by informing, supporting and challenging Area Sales Managers in all their activities
- Offer first line advise on paint systems, alloys, color possibilities and innovations and engage internal departments
- Grow relationships by working together in combat teams
- Build and maintain strong, open and equal relationships with customers and initiate critical conversations with other departmens to improve customer satifaction
- Gather and share information by transferring customer needs to the internal organization
- Gather and pro-actively share market information
Werktijden: Dagdienst: in overleg tussen 08:00 en 17:00
Over het bedrijf
You will be working for a premium coil coating compeny, of which its core process is the coating of mainly aluminum and galvanized steel coils.
The company focuses on three markets worldwide :
- Architectural Products (roofs, facades and ceilings for project building)
- Recreational Products (campers, caravans and holiday homes)
- Transportation Products (bus, trucks, trailers, containers)
You will be working for the Architectural Products market at the HQ office in Roermond.
What do we offer you:
- Salary between 2.400 and 3.800 euros gross per month, depending on previous working experiences
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week (between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday)
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
Job requirementsYou recognize yourself in these professional qualities:
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have a bachelor degree (HBO) or comparable level with experience
- You speak and write fluent German, preferably you are a native German speaker
- Besides German you also speak Dutch or English at a good level
- You have a minimum of 5 years of insides sales experience, for instance as a Commercial Employee or Customer Service Employee
- Preferably you have experience and / or affinity with an international B2B environment
- You have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- You live up to 50 minutes from Roermond, for instance in Venlo or Sittard
- Commerical attitude: assertiveness, negotiation skills and result driven
- Offer customers maximum reliability and transparancy in terms of Supply Chain, service and product development
- Service minded: customer focus, build and maintain multiple relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong and natural teamplayer
- Accurate and self decisive, continuously looking for improvement
- High level of enthusiasm, dynamic and positive by natureStart date vacancy
You can start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company