Over de functie
Speaking English is piece of cake for you. You also master the Polish language because it is your mother language. Are you looking for a job where you can use your language skills and your customer mindset? Don't look further! Manpower is looking for you!
On behalf of Dow Chemical in Terneuzen employement agency Manpower is looking for an English and Polish speaking customer service employee.
What does your new job look like?
In this function you will be working at the customer service department at BPSC. The customer service department serves as the connection between the internal organization, clients and third parties, such as suppliers.
- Control and manage the process of an order, from order to delivery
- In case of changes, errors, or mistakes you have to adress the right people to solve the problems
- Cooperate with other customer service teams, planner, logistic operators, and administrative employees
Over het bedrijf
About the company
Dow Chemical combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen.
Part of Dow is BPSC. As an independent company, BPSC delivers customized services to the Dow business and joint ventures throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India. Among customized services, BPSC also offers logistics services and administrative services such as billing and purchasing. BPSC (Business Process Service Center) is a worldwide industry key player with more than 600 employees and more than 45 different nationalities. This means that BPSC is filled with a great variety of people with each there own talents.
What do we offer you?
- Salary between 2.100 – 2.600 euros per month
- Permanent contract is a possibility
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expense
- Online training platform via Manpower (StudyTube)
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
Curious what you need to fullfill this job succesfully? Look at the job requirements:
- You at least have an Bachelor degree
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least an intermediate vocational education (MBO 4) with working experience in customer service
- You master the English and Polish language in speech and writing
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Hulst or willing to relocate nearby Terneuzen
- You have your own transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to aply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
- You are in the possession of a valid work-permit for the Netherlands
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the button.Would you like to start soon? Then, follow the application process
- Apply online via the button
To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!