Warehouse employee logistics Syncreon Venray
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
€ 9,51 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Are you looking for a fulltime job in logistics? Do you want to work in shifts and do you have some experience working in a warehouse? Then we are looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for Syncreon in Venray.
As a warehouse employee you will be performing the following working activities:
- Gathering and controlling of orders
- Making orders ready to ship
- Processing returns
Over het bedrijf
About the company
Syncreon is a logistics company, which specializes in consumer electronics. They mostly aim for the technology and automotive market. They offer a wide variety of logistic solutions to their customers.
The atmosphere at Syncreon is very informal. English is the main spoken language. Flexibility in working hours and working tasks are very important to the organisation.
The working hours for this position are divided into two shifts. Working hours between 06:00 until 15:00 h and from 15:00 until 0:00 h.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9,38 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km, when you live further then 10km away
- An additional shift allowance of 8,75%
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- A divers job, where you will have different tasks
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have a minimum of 6 months working experience as a warehouse employee or production worker
- You master the English language in speech and writing (the training is in English)
- You are flexible enough to do different tasks
- You are available fulltime and are willing to work in two shifts.
- You live close to Venray, for example in Helmond or Venlo
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!