To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You preferably have at least 6 months of work experience as a warehouse employee or production worker
- You are able to speak and write English at least reasonably well (the training is in English)
- You are flexible enough to do different tasks
- You are available to work 40 hours a week (fulltime)
- You are willing to work in two shifts
- You preferably live within 50 km of Venray, for example in Helmond or Venlo
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!