Over de functie
You have a strong customer mindset. You master the English and German language in speech and writing. You are at least available for 32 hours a week. Then, you could be the new customer service employee at BPSC in Terneuzen!
Manpower is looking for an English and German speaking customer service employee on behalf of Dow Chemical in Terneuzen. Curious what this job is about? Read this vacancy further and apply online!
As a customer service employee you will be working at the customer service department. This department supports clients during the order processes phase: from entering the order in the various systems up to the delivery of the product. The customer service department serves as the connection between the internal organization, clients and third parties, such as suppliers.
- Performing near due and past due collection activities
- Managing orders that are being held on credit block
- Applying payments and performing off sets
- Resolving customer short payments
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies on customer accounts
- Additional transactional activities, including but not limited to tax certificate updates, web portal review, document retrieval, and customer contact information updates
Over het bedrijf
About the company
Dow Chemical combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen.
Part of Dow is BPSC. As an independent company, BPSC delivers customized services to the Dow business and joint ventures throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India. Among customized services, BPSC also offers logistics services and administrative services such as billing and purchasing. BPSC (Business Process Service Center) is a worldwide industry key player with more than 600 employees and more than 45 different nationalities. This means that BPSC is filled with a great variety of people with each there own talents.
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
What do we offer you?
- Salary between 2.100 – 2.600 euros per month
- Permanent contract is a possibility
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expense
- Online training platform via Manpower (StudyTube)
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have an Bachelor degree
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least an intermediate vocational education (MBO 4) with working experience in customer service
- You master the English and German language in speech and writing
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Hulst or willing to relocate nearby Terneuzen
- You have your own transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to aply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
- You are in the possession of a valid work-permit for the Netherlands
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the button.The application process
- Apply online via the button
To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!