Over de functie
How great does it sound when you can travel for your work to different Eastern European countries? With your excellent English langugage skills and experience with B2B sales you are the fulltime sales representative Manpower is looking for!
As an Outside Sales Representative for our client in Nieuw-Vennep, no working day is the same. For your job, you will be travelling 80% of the time, mostly to Eastern European countries.
You are responsible for the growth of new business for our client; so you will:
What's in it for you?
- identify and develop new business opportunities.
- visit customers (distributors/partners/end-users) throughout Europe,
- just like potential customers throughout Europe
- report back to the office
- provide our customers with necessary services,
- like (Technical support, Quotations, follow-up, after-sales etcetera)
- prepare and attend trade-shows together with other team members
- Salary between € 2750-3200 per month (depending on experience)
- Travelling costs will be paid for by the company (19 ct/km)
- A year contract offered directly
- A fulltime job of 40 hours per week with lots of possibilities
Are you the one we’re looking for this fulltime job? Then you will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken, near native level)
- Preferably master the German language
- B to B sales experience in the Industrial Automation area, preferably in Linear motion
- Affinity with technical/engineering subjects
- In possession of driver’s license B and willing to travel
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- A hands-on approach to do whatever is necessary to achieve our goals
- Preferably: knowledge of other European language is a plus
As soon as possible! Are you interested in the job? Apply now by clicking on the button solliciteer direct
.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!.