Over de functie
Do you have customer service or account experience for at least two years? Do you manage the Itilian, French and English language? would you like to work in an international organization?
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Account Representative, who masters the Italian, French and English language at a (near) native level. Preferably you also master the Dutch language.
As an Account Representative you will be performing the following working activities:
- Promptly answer incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products
- Enter sales orders and be responsible for all aspects of that order until satisfactory delivery to the customer is made
- Research and resolve complaints, problems, and concerns that customers may have with all facets of product ordering, sales, and service
- Support customers with various enquiries about products
- Track product shipments upon the customer’s request
- Send samples of products to customers upon their request
- Liaise with shipping, marketing, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure that their products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer
- Track progress of and be responsible for ensuring that custom kits are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers’ demands
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGA’s
- Support the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, promotional projects, preparation for sales meetings, product launches, written price quotations and offers
Over het bedrijf
About the organization
You will work at an international company in a team of 25 Customer Service Representatives. At the moment we are not able to provide you with information about the company/organization. Further on in the application process, we will inform you about this.
The working hours for this position are during working hours from Monday to Friday.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary between 2.400 and 2.500 euros gross per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a bachelor degree
- You have a minimum of one year working experience as a Customer Service or Account Representative in an international organization
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of applicable customer service techniques and the ability to apply those techniques while working with the public
- You manage the Italian, French and English language at a (near) native level in speech and writing
- Preferably, you master the Dutch language
- You have good computer skills
- You are able to work effectively as part of a team and make decisions quickly and accurately
- You live up to 30 km from Maastricht, for example in Heerlen or Sittard
Starting date of the vacancy
In this job you start as soon as possible.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!