Over de functie
Are you a teamplayer? Do you have a high level of accuracy? Do you have knowledge of Supply Chain and do you have the ability to handle and analyze a significant amount of data? Then, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistic quality coordinator on behalf of Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
The purpose of this role is to enable and administrate the processing of the Supply Chain Operations (EMEA) related quality messages and quality notifications (QM/QN) we receive from the customers. It provides functional support to the SCO Quality or Operational Coordinators by taking responsibility for the QM/QN follow up (as detailed out in process documentation).
- Lead and support Supply Chain Operations QM/QN resolution internally and with Logistics Service Providers (LSP’s) and other third Party Service Providers (3PL’s)
- Ensure QM/QN investigations and results meet the expectations of the stakeholders
- Monitor timely processing of QM/QN’s
- Provide effective and timely support to the Supply Chain Operations Claim Coordinator, SCO Quality Specialist, Dow or Modal Specialists, EH&S & Transportation Safety
- Raise the quality and effectiveness of LSP’s and 3 PL’s QM/QN processing & Measure and analyze data on performance of LSP’s and 3 PL’s to identify repetitive issues and to validate effectiveness of improvement actions
- Propose and support implementation of supply chain operations improvement projects cross businesses, across work groups
- Enhance the correct use of the CAMP process with the internal stakeholders
- Coordinate follow up on internal complaints against third parties
- Expedite timely processing of Supply Chain Operations QM/QN’s
- Use database & scripts to ensure standardization of processes & accurate handling
- Timely escalate issues for resolution (internal stakeholders, LSP’s and other 3PL’s)
- Ensure good filing methods, act as a librarian for the Supply Chain Operations quality process.
- Act as source of information/data storage contact person for internal parties on Supply Chain Operations involved QM/QN’s
- Follow up on implementation of corrective and preventive measures
Over het bedrijf
About the company
Dow Chemical combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen.
The Supply Chain Operations department is responsible for the coordination of logistic services, such as road and marine transports and the storage of Dow products. It makes sure that Dow products are delivered on time throughout EMEA. The several teams working within the department focus on areas like logistic coordination, including carriers and storage facilities. Supporting International Trade Operations (compliance with customs regulations, the creation and timely delivery of original documentation packages for export purposes) and Quality is also one of the tasks. Another team is engaged in the observance of (financial) damage suffered as a result of errors and accidents during the logistic process and holding someone accountable for it.
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 2.100 – 2.600 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursment of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Online learning platform (Studytube)
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have an intermediate vocational education level 4 (MBO)
- You have preferably a minimum of 2 years working experience in Supply Chain
- You master the English language in speech and writing
- You have experience in working in SAP
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Hoek, Hulst, Middelburg, Vlissingen or Goes
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to aply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.