Over de functie
Fulfill the role of providing financial support to the business, in the preparation of the budgeting and forecasting process. Take care of ongoing analyses of the financial impact of the commercial strategies in the market, as well as the analysis of the financial impact of changes in the market environment. Does this sounds interesting to you? Apply immediately, Manpower is looking for you.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a finance business partner in Capelle aan den Ijssel.
As an finance business partner you will be performing the following working activities:
- Act as a business partner for The Netherlands Business Units on all finance matters related to the Business Unit
- Responsible for the delivery of Business Finance services to the BU such as consolidated reporting, planning and forecasting, providing analysis expertise and insights into financial measurements and performance indicators
- Support the Local BU Head and the BU Team in strategic, planning/forecasting and operational decisions, through adequate analysis, scenario modelling, synthesizing and presentation of recommendations to management
- Drive the forecast and operating plan processes with key team members and BU management
- Support to BU management in preparing business and OP reviews, ensuring key messages on financials are delivered
- Participate in team meetings
- Participate in monthly and end of year activities, such as accruals, journals and allocations
- Ensure compliance with accounting rules and company policies
- Proactive delivery on all business unit & corporate reporting requirements
- Proactive analysis and interpretation of business performance on a monthly basis (Revenue / OpEx / IBT), identification of actions/options to drive the business to deliver P&L commitment
- Identification of business trends and their relevant impact on past and future financial performance
- Work closely with the BU to understand all the inputs, assumptions and risks and opportunities
- Submission of data and comments to local & regional management
- Maintain communication and collaboration with other departments as well as within Finance
- Inform team members about own activities and ensure alignment
- Proactive business partnering in commercial decision making
Over het bedrijf
The vacancy is vacant for an international pharmaceutical organization with approximately 225 employees. The company discovers, develops, manufactures and markets prescription human and veterinary medicines, and consumer healthcare products.
At the moment we are not able to provide you with more information about the company. Further on in the application process, we will inform you about this.
The working hours for this position are from Monday till Friday from 08.30 - 17.00 hours.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 5.000 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract
- A temporary vacancy for 1 year
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have a University business, economics or accounting degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in accounting and business
- You master the Dutch language in speech and writing fluently
- You master the English language in speech and writing fluently
- You have excellent computer skills
- You have a drive for results
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 60 km from Capelle aan den IJssel, for example in Rotterdam, Dordrecht or Gouda
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!