Over de functie
Are you experienced in technical field service and service support? Do you want to work for a growing company? And do you want to travel abroad for work? Then Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a field service technician for our client in Meerssen.
You will be responsible for:
- Visiting customers worldwide to install, calibrate, troubleshoot, and perform safety inspection on all equipment
- Training customers on using the systems, including recipe programming, and interface to other systems
- Testing, analysing, inspecting, and adjusting precision electromechanical instruments according to company engineering standards, and international safety standards
- Care and maintenance of in-house equipment and warehouse, this involves supporting sales team during trials, clean up post trials, and preparation/maintenance between trials
- Acting as customer service support
- Spare parts sales
You will be expected to complete reports about field visits, including reports about the nature of problems encountered, their causes and their resolution. The position will require extensive travel, up to 50% of the time. This will be all over Europe and the Middle East.
About the company
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company, a world leader in the Food Service Manufacturing industry. Our client is known for its innovative approach to the design and creation of thermal food processing equipment and systems to maximize yields while enhancing safety and profitability. While most other food processing equipment suppliers are known for the breadth of lines, our client has grown its business by focusing on efficiency and safety in the thermal processes that matter most. From cooking and chilling to pasteurization and freezing, they provide best-of-breed continuous thermal food processing equipment to maximize quality, production efficiency, and safety.
You will work from 8.30 to 17.00 oclock. Some overwork will not be exceptional.
What we offer
- Salary of 2.800 to 3.300 euro gross per month
- Possibility for a long term contract from our client
- Fulltime job for 40 hours per week
- After one your you will be able to participate in biyearly bonuses
- When travelling abroad, all expenses are paid
- You have at least three years experience in technical field service and service support standard procedures
- You have experience dealing with industrial customers and working on capital equipment used in factories
- You have experience with computer controller machinery and have a good understanding of electrical requirements
- You have experience in providing training to customers in-house technical staff
- You are flexible enough to travel abroad on short notice
- Ability to drive a forklift is a plus, even as speaking other languages
- Prior experience in the food industry or large industrial equipment is required
You can start as soon as possible.
The application process
- Apply online via the solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company