Over de functie
Do you have experience with processing payments? Are you able to manage multiple tasks, while you also work accurately and effectively? And do you want to work for worlds biggest company in medical technology? Then Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a payment support coordinator for Medtronic in Maastricht.
You will be a member of the MCRI Global Clinical Operations group and supports clinical study payments across Medtronic. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Managing invoices
- Data compensation
- Tracking payments
- Supporting accrual activity and uploading contracts into a tracking system
About the organization
Medtronic is world's biggest company in medical technology. Medtronic offers a big amount of innovative therapies. Their mission is to reduce pain, restore health and prolong lives.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 2.200 to 2.500 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of 7,60 euro per day
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a high school diploma or MBO level 4
- You have at least 4 years working experience with processing payments
- You have experience with document management
- You have experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Access)
- You manage the English language at an excellent level
- You are available for a minimum of .. hours per week
- You live up to 30 km from Maastricht, for example in Geleen or Valkenburg
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the solliciteer direct button.
The application process
- Apply online via the solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!