Over de functie
Are you experienced in stick welding and TIG welding? Do you manage the English language? Are you willing to work in three shifts? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For a leading manufacturer of tinplate cans, located in Horst, we are looking for a workshop mechanic.
As a workshop mechanic you produce, repair and modify construction parts mechanically by using various techniques, such as separating, connecting, machining, and deforming. You perform the following tasks:
- Reading technical drawings
- Designing prototypes
- Performing machining operations
- Assuring and controlling the correct functioning of the machinery under supervision
- Preparing and supervision of the machine before and during production
- Informing management with correct production data
- Measuring en checking treated parts
- Maintaining equipment
- Keeping machinery, tools, and working area clean, organized and maintained
Over het bedrijf
You will be working at a leading manufacturer of tinplate cans for food products. With eight factories spread over Europe, their mission is to provide the product range on the market to cover the full spectrum of tinplate canning needs and focus on excellence in customer service, quality, production capacity and innovation.
You will be working in shifts during these hours:
Morning shift: 05.54 o'clock - 9.30 o'clock & 10.00 o'clock - 14.00 o'clock
Afternoon shift : 13.54 o'clock - 17.30 o'clock & 18.00 o'clock - 22.00 o'clock
Night shift: 21.54 o'clock - 01.30 o'clock & 02.00 o'clock - 06.00 o'clock
Day shift: 07.54 o'clock - 12.00 o'clock & 12.30 o'clock - 16.00 o'clock
What do we offer you
- Salary from 2.000 to 2.500 euro gross per month
- Training in the company by experienced professionals
- Clear opportunities for personal growth, development and training
- A shift allowance of 14%
- (A minimum of) 38 hours per week guaranteed
- are MBO 4 or MTS qualified in terms of content and level
- have at least three years of working experiences with stick welding (welding with an electrode) and TIG welding
- have good verbal and written skills in English (knowledge of the Dutch language is not necessary)
- are willing to work in three shifts
- are available for 38 hours a week
- live a maximum of 50 kilometer from Horst
In this function you can start as soon as possible.
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button solliciteer direct.