Over de functie
We are looking for a native German customr service representative in Weesp. FT
The customer service representative is the internal point of contact for the company customers and works closely with Sales force, Finance, Customer services and supply chain departments building and maintaining proffessional relationships with our customers.
Manages the customer in such a way that an optimal balance between customer requirements and the company capabilities can be achieved this ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Commercial support for sales force team in your region.
- Coordinates all customer related commercial activities such as sample requests, complaints coordination and product application recommendations.
-Pro-actively manages the customer, seeks to understand the needs of the customer, proactively works to resolve issues in a timely manner and capitalezes on opportunities.
- Follow product and price policy according to the agreed structure and applying directives.
-Maintain contacts with the Sales admin Support department concerning monitoring delivery times of orders and with the warehouse department/ expedition and customers concerning accurate delivery of orders.
- Responsible for updating customer data and other order related administrative tasks.
- Analyses and reports on commercial information.
- Quoting produts
- Keeping up the and develop technical knowledge.
1 to 3 year experience in a customer service function
Remain focused in a high stress environment
Good analytical, organisational and planning skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Customer focussed, negotiation skills
Goodworking of the dutch and english language.